Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww kim hunni shes just gorjuss love her yayyyyyy for lollypop i just love the name too im sure she will fit right in with your guys im sooo happy for you xoxoxo

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is lovely! :)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ohhhh she is lovely! Are you going to show her?

Love her huge ears. More pics please!
she has been shown a bit and qualified for crufts but christine [donami] couldn't remember for sure at what show she was going to hunt through her paperwork [lol] and find out for me. I am not sure whether we will show her or not we haven't really made our minds up yet buying her was a bit of a spur of the moment thing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Aw, what a perky little thing! Merry Christmas! We got a chi for our family Christmas present too! :D

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
she has been shown a bit and qualified for crufts but christine [donami] couldn't remember for sure at what show she was going to hunt through her paperwork [lol] and find out for me. I am not sure whether we will show her or not we haven't really made our minds up yet buying her was a bit of a spur of the moment thing.
I think i would have snapped her up to, shes beautiful. I recently inquired about a Domani to! lol (a male tho)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She's a real beauty. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Gorgeous girl! Lucky you!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts