Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We met Moose about 2 weeks ago when we went to see Jasper and Chases' family and although at the time I had no intention of getting another dog...my husband couldn't stop talking about Moose. I was the lone hold out for fear that we would upset the happy balance in our household with Jasper, Hannah and Snowball. Finally, after 2 weeks of my husband talking about him and getting my friends to tease me about him I came home from work last night and caved!!! So we took the hr long drive to Bella's Little Angels and got Moose. I named him that because he was the largest of his litter mates. I guess the name stuck. He weighs in @ 3lbs 2 ozs @ 13 weeks old and he is tan and white. His mom is Jasper and Chases' cousin Rosie (who Jasper grew up with) and he is really shy and adorable. His calm personality may be why Hannah, Jasper and Snowball have taken to him in less than 24hrs. There has been no tension and they all slept well last night and ate together today. I guess it is now safe to say that Moose is officially our newest family member so without further delay here our his pics:

Rose and her pups Oct 8th 2010

Trevette the proud daddy:

Moose:

Moose and his 1st night home:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
How sweet! The stray dog that we're holding right now, I call him Kanyon but some of my family that comes over calls him Moose because he's so big LOL Makes me laugh that your baby is called Moose and so tiny! Very cute and adorable :D

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so sweet I love him he was born two days before my birthday lol.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OH Laura, he is a doll!!! I am just thrilled for you guys. The pics of Hannah's face looking at him are just priceless. I think you made a good call. You know I told you over on FB that my hubby would have ten if I let him. hehehe. I had to stop the fostering for rescue because it's so hard to give them up. Great addition honey!!! Love him already!!!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Aww...how sweet. It does look as though he is part of the gang already. What a happy pack you have there. Congratulations..

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aww Laura that's so sweet your hubby is so good he really does love the chis
Thank you for all the nice compliments. Ralph loves chis as well as all animals. Whats funny is that even the shyest
of chihuahuas take to him right away. Hence after being jokingly called "CHI MAN" for sometime, he had his license plate changed to "CHI MAN". It works for him big time!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts