Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Lola's cage all ready for her yesterday....Jenna had been in there eating earlier. :)

We got to te airport wayyyy too early. I stared at this sign,,,but this is what it looked like right up until the plane landed. :lol:

The daddy was bored. There wasn't even a coffee shop. The place was pretty much dead.

The momma was bored also. Not even a magazine to read in this airport.

Finally!!!! She arrived! YAYYYY! Meet my newest addition,,Miss Lola! This picture was actually taken this morning. She was wet because the seller put food and water in the crate with her and it spilled. She still hasn't had a bath but i'm just not going to upset her today. :lol: She is beautiful and so much prettier than this picture portrays her.
:) :)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
OMG she os beautiful,
you must be very excited. Love the pics I bet mins felt like hours LOl
We want lots of pis now please :D

·
Registered
746 Posts
Glad she arrived safe and sound, even if she was a little dirty from the inflight turbulence. :) She's a beautiful girl. Send more pictures once she gets settled in! :wave:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rachael Polachek said:
She's a gorgeous addition to your family. Congratulations! :wave:

You look like a woman who has 11 chi's. Your hubby looks like a man who's married to a woman who has 11 chi's. :D
:sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5:
Hey now,,, :lol: He's in on this thing too! :) well,,, sort of... :shock:
Well, anyway,,he's the one who found Lola in the first place so he gets what he deserves, right? :toothy4:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts