Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say Hello to " Mini "

We are collecting her tomorrow, she is 7 years old and such a dainty loveable doll. Her name is Millie, but my Yorkie is called Millie, so the Chi is being renamed by my hubby and will be known as Mini

Sinead x

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Ohh she's adorable!! Such a pretty little lady :)

Are you getting another female puppy soon? (I thought I read that on another forum?)

You're so lucky- I can't wait until I have my own place and can have tons of pups!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Awww! She's cute! Congrats! Do you know the people you're getting her from? I always feel bad for older pups who don't really have a good home. I'm sure she'll love her new home with you & your clan! :) Do you just have Mr Big, Romeo & a yorkie?

I had thought that I saw too that you were getting a puppy girl, but I wasn't sure if maybe I was just confused! (Wouldn't be totally unusual for me! LOL)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi girls

Yes its the Chi from the other post in buyers/sellers and yes I am getting a girl pup too in a few weeks time - I go to visit her in 2-3 weeks when she's older and bigger as she is only 2 weeks old at the moment.

I dont know the people who this girl is from, but she has been looked after,but the woman as so much on her plate at the moment and is pregnant with her 8th child, has a disabled hubby and living at her mums until their home is sorted out - the woman is upset but she cannot cope with everything

I'll post more pics later today/tonight when I collect her :)

Sinead xx

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I phoned the owner earlier to be told by her that she has now changed her mind and cannot bring herself to rehome her girl - I understand but I am absolutely gutted - I got home last night and was so excited and happy and now I am left in limbo, she said she MIGHT change her mind again yet and call me, but I dont want to be left in limbo :(

A gutted Sinead x

·
Banned
705 Posts
I can't believe that. She can't possibly give that little girl all the love she deserves, with all those kids and whatever else!!! I have three kids and I am always running round like a headless chicken!!! At least mine are all at school, so I have the days to devote to my fur babies!!! I think she will change her mind and realise she is being selfish really!!!! Not intentionally, of course!

Anyway, still got your new baby to look forward to and focus on until that "I've changed my mind again" phone call comes and I bet it will - soon!!!

Fran.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
awwwww Sinead I am so sorry. I hope she has just changed her mind and not wanting to put the price up?
Fingers crossed she will either keep her or let you have her.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope it was nothing to do with money but she seemed upset and genuine when I spoke to her this morning, I phoned just after 9am and I didnt leave her house till gone 11pm last night!!

I wonder if she'll call. I have emailed her and said that I was offering a wonderful forever home where she would be spoilt like the rest of my dogs and she'd want for nothing - and that I was upset that she had changed her mind but also understood why she had, but that I was offering a good home and would have kept in contact with her..........We'll see what happens then I guess

Sinead x

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She said the dog didnt like babies, and she is pregnant with her 8th baby!

She hasnt replied to my email or called me, so it looks like it wasnt meant to be then.

Shame as I sat by my phone last night waiting for her to get home so I could call her and I didnt get to her home until 10pm and left after 11pm...

Ah well :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts