Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Her KC name is Penwithpride Cornish Cream. They have called her Gucci. I'm not sure whether to change it or not, I haven't decided yet so any name suggestions are welcome. Or do you like the name? She's 13 weeks.

She is microchipped, wormed, flea treated, fully vaccinated, toilet trained. She knows how to sit and give her paw. They usually sell their Chi's for £800 to £1,000. But were just happy I could give her a loving home and sold her to me for £250!!!!

And when is best to get her spayed? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, I didn't know you were getting a new baby! congratulations! She is adorable. I like the name Gucci but I also like the human names too. You got a great deal on her and she looks like a doll. What does little Mr. Cookie have to say about a new sister?! :)

Oh hey, I just figured out you have a Cookie and Cream now! How cute!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love the name Lulu. Very cute.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's all so weird having a pup compared to Cookie. She's a handful then falls asleep for a bit then she's up and climbing over everything lol.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Do you like the L names? How about Lacy? Landry? Leia? Lily? Lyndon? Lyssa?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Lola or Lulu are both very cute!! You will be a winner with whichever one you pick!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww shes gorjuss and wow £250 great price they gave you her for she looks like a wee lion in the last pis shes such a cutie how has cookie been with her so far???

yeah i think lola suits her xxx

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
awwww shes gorjuss and wow £250 great price they gave you her for she looks like a wee lion in the last pis shes such a cutie how has cookie been with her so far???

yeah i think lola suits her xxx
He's been very interested in her. He did snap a tiny bit once when she tried playing with him but that's to be expected. He just keeps staring at her. I think I'm gonna go with Lola for her name.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Congrats!!! She is beautiful...I love her color!!
:)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
she is very pretty love the first photo..congrats!!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I'm happy for you and cookie, marie - She's adorable !

Yes it's quite a change when you have a 13 year old dog, and suddenly
have a pup again.

For names, what about Lexi ( short for alexandrea) ?

I'm partial to Bubbles and Trixie too :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts