Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Pipsqueak, he is a Beagle Mix we adopted from PetFinder.com

This is our newest addtion Array, she was adopted from the Humane Society. She is blue heeler/english pointer mix.

And these are our fuzzies, Starr(white), Sparkles(blaze strip on head), SugarBear(cinnamon color), and Snickers(dark)

oh, and the non-furr kid is my 4 year old, Jilli.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Great pics! Looks like you have your hands full!

Do your ferrets play with your Chis? We have one ferret, and she and Gracie are best of friends.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't got my chi baby yet...she will be my first when she is ready. She will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. I posted pics of her earlier.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Great looking fur family you have there :)

We have a Ferret named Gaara. Our first was a rescue and we lost him last year his name was Haku. We miss him dearly but love Gaara.

We are also owned by 2 Chis, Great Dane, Weimaraner, Sheltie and Coatimundi :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so cute LOVE the ferrets.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Awww The ferrets look so cute. They ae illegal here in CA.

ETA: Your dogs are pretty, too. We had a beagle growing up, he was such a nice dog, but loved to escape. We kept getting calls that people had our dog. He always mad it back home, thank goodness. They are great escape artists.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I would think a young pup would be fine with the ferrets. Gracie was almost a year when we got Zoey, and I was a little nervous about letting them play together. I had the dogs behind a gate in the downstairs bathroom, and the ferret was running loose. Gracie climbed straight over and they just started playing! It's actually very cute. Zoey does her 'happy ferret dance' in front of Gracie, with her mouth wide open like they do, and Gracie just stops and stares at her. Zoey will actually nip Gracie's feet - not hard, just like she does with us when she wants to play. Gracie will roll her across the floor and they are off and running!

They both rest really well afterwards!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts