Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so I had to post the pics individually cause I wasn't sure how to put them all together but anyways Oscar is a 3 year old (about) that was rescued off tue streets in Vegas. I adopted him about 3 weeks ago and he's amazing! Sorry I couldn't get better shots but he is apparently camera shy. What do you guys think is his secondary breed? They said they weren't sure if he was pure chi or had something mixed in. He is 9lbs but needs to lose at least a pound. Before I got him he was kept in a tiny room with 4-10 other dogs all day just using the washroom wherever and not allowing him to eat.

Anyways , any ideas would be great and thanks for all of the help figuring out photobucket!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
he could be a pure breed you just never know , not all Chihuahuas have the tiny little snouts , in Australia we see the longer muzzle more so than the really short , i have noticed breeders who breed for the show ring have the typy dogs , and there are so many back yard breeders of Chihuahuas just breeding 2 chi's together with not much care if they are typy or not , so really without know where he came from you may never know , but either way he is adorable :) , congrats to you both :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
He looks all Chi to me, just not bred to standard.

He is very sweet looking, and you did a wonderful thing by adopting, you saved his life, he'll be forever grateful. :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks ladies! It doesn't matter really , I was just curious. He is a sweetie I'm sure I'll be constantly posting pics :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts