Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm visiting my family in Canada right now and I thought I'd share some pictures of my mum's chihuahua. :D

She's such a sweetie and I can't believe she remembers me. It had been 5 years since my last visit and yet it's like she instantly knew exactly who I am. She usually barks at people coming in, but she was so excited to see me and has been on my lap since the moment I arrived. So in the end it's not too different from being at home. :laughing5:

Pixel sunbathing

Enjoying the sun on her face. I can't believe how sunny and warm it is here right now! It's a nice difference from the horrible weather we had recently in the UK!

Growling at the great dane who lives in front. lol

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
He is beautiful, it is amazing how they remember. My older chi, remember my parents. They use to visit once a year when I lived a broad. Chelu and Harley would be all over them when they arrive instead of barking. I don't know if it's their scent or they sense the excitement my children would have for the grandparents coming to visit or the fact that my parents spoil them too.
Love the photos of your mom's chi

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! She's a cutie! In fact I never thought I'd have chihuahuas until my mum got her. I fell in love with the breed as soon as I met her so it's her fault I now have a chihuahua addiction. ;):D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts