Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we have little Pixie. She settled in straightaway and she was playing on the floor with us as soon as we got home! Shes 11 weeks old, she's not keen on her collar and keeps scratching at it lol. I am so happy I have wanted a chihuahua for 6 years! My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 2 years so shes our baby! My hubby works nights so he's missing play time with her...and cleaning up poops lol.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all so much, not sure how much she weighs yet. My husband has two days off tomo so were going to weigh her and start toilet training then. xxx

·
Registered
681 Posts
Oh MrsB she is adorable!!! Really cute! I hope you have a wonderful time with her.
I totally know what you mean abotu her being your baby... we are the same way with Calista. We have been married for 15 years and have no kids... so Calista is very much treated as the baby.
Yesterday, I looked over and saw the hubby rocking her and kissing her cheeks, saying 'daddy loves you baby girl' haha. cute.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh MrsB she is adorable!!! Really cute! I hope you have a wonderful time with her.
I totally know what you mean abotu her being your baby... we are the same way with Calista. We have been married for 15 years and have no kids... so Calista is very much treated as the baby.
Yesterday, I looked over and saw the hubby rocking her and kissing her cheeks, saying 'daddy loves you baby girl' haha. cute.
Oh that is so sweet, how lovely! Glad someone else understands! I feel like Pixie has filled that hole in me now as I wanted a baby more than anything, it was sort of taking over my life a bit and the hubby feels the same. Calista is so so beautiful and what a gorgeous name she has! xxx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts