Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Sadly I had to have my Staffy girl put to sleep at the end of August. I was so lost without a dog, and my house felt so empty and odd, that I wanted a pup! So, little Poppy has just joined our family! She is 14 weeks old. Her mum was a Chihuahua cross Yorkshire Terrier, and her dad was a diddy little black long coated Chihuahua. We just love Poppy to bits, and she is helping us through this hard time! xxx

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Poppy is sooo cute :) I've very sorry to hear that you lost your beloved pet. Its so hard to lose a member of the family.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much, we had our Staffy almost 12 years, so it's very odd without her here, she was such a good girl. We miss her so much, but Poppy is really helping us to feel happier again! xxx

·
Registered
355 Posts
What a beautiful baby! She looks like she's got a bit of terrier mischief in her eyes! I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my Dobie in February and found a rescued Chihuahua, Pablo, to heal my heart. Chi kisses are duct tape for a broken heart, I promise you!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
She's beautiful! I bet she looks alot like my Pedro when she grows up - he's half Cairn terrier / half Chi, but those terrier characteristics come through loud and clear!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts