Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is, We decided at the moment to keep the name Star. The one the breeder nicknamed her.

as its christmas and its a good name

We picked her up last night, Diego was a little aggressive with her first of all but seems ok today. Except when she eats from his bowl he then gets aggressive again. So we went out today and bought her her own bowl and bed and toys and clothes lol

Anyways here she is

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im so tempted to get another as the breeder is obviously struggling selling them this close to christmas. She said I could have a 2nd one for just £300. But not sure what it would be like having 3 dogs. and Its vet bills if needed in the future etc plus it would leave my savings account empty lol

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
3 is easy...I miss the days of 3! Soon we are adding #5 :) Just keep in mind they will need spayed soon, at 6 months, thats the biggest expense unless there is an emergency.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, thats the other thing to consider too, my vet is pretty good at letting you pay a bit at a time if needed but that would prob take a while to pay off lol

·
Registered
483 Posts
how can she stuggle selling them lol star is stunning i would snap one up straight away, im seriously considering getting another chihuahua. :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont know, theyre keeping the runt of the litter. she is soooooo small. Ive never seen a dog so small. Then she had 3 left after I got star. Theyve been advertised for 21 days and are ready to go to homes now. She said shes had a few people ask her about them but no one actually coming to view or buy apart from me.

Im really tempted to get a 2nd one. to make my collection 3 but gonna think about it first as theres a lot to consider with 3 etc

They are so adorable. the mum had 5 in her litter. only 1 boy too he is so cute with a little white stripe down his forehead

Star is esitmated to be a 6lb chihuahua

·
Registered
322 Posts
aaaww...what a sweetie! she looks at home already! hope she settles in well. x

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............Congratulations! Star is gorgeous and very cute. I have chi puppy fever now. :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwwww, she is a doll! I love her! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts