Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am so glad to have found such a wonderful forum, it is really great and I have been reading a few weeks now.

This past Monday I got my new baby and his name is Thor. He is 9 weeks and 4 days old and a Chorkie. He is a wonderful boy and has already learned his name, sleeps in his bed next to me all night, uses his pee pads like a pro and loves a cuddle and a play. He also loves going in his carry bag to get a bit of fresh air and visit the sea and the post office. It's been over 10 years since I have had a dog and this has all been a bit of a learning curve but we are getting there. Thor has his first vaccinations today and I am worried after reading so much, maybe too much,lol. But I have a wonderful vet who has worked with my cats and I am sure she will see us right.

Anyway I look forward to getting to know everyone and there fur babies.
Now onto a picture.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and baby Thor. I love the sleeping little angel pic of him!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hi and welcome! :p
Very sweet looking pup you got there!
I'm glad you joined, hope you have a nice time.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hi I'm new here too and welcome to you I love the Nam Thor as well and my baby needs a name but it seems Thor has been taken so I'll have to find another name I have a few picked out now its just a matter of narrowing my list down and seeing what would fit his personality best

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.