Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is going well(fingers crossed). They all seem to get along which is half the battle won.

I will post some new ones of Phoebe in the general section for anyone that would like to see her.:D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is Gorgeous!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Smiffy is great Jen with her, he has always been good with other dogs it is just that he isn't much bothered by then at the same time, he was in his bed...lol like always.

·
Registered
421 Posts

What?! WHAT?! When did this development happen?! How did I miss this?! I ADORE Shih Ztu's! They were in fact the breed that originally got me interested in smaller dogs as I had one when I was a child! I'd love another Shih Ztu one day.

Oh, and I LOVE the name! It suits her down to the ground!

x

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
What a lovely family. Itsy Bitsy kept us up for at least 4 nights and broke our hearts with her pitiful crying but now sleeps through without any bother good job too because we felt like the cruelest people in the world. x x

·
Registered
421 Posts
Rubyfox said:
My hubby wants to bring her upstairs I was like nooooo way....lol he really is a soft touch.

God, at least he asked beforehand! lol :lol: Had it been my James he would've just tuned up in bed with her! lol :foxes15:

x

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I'm glad to see they're all adjusting well. :) How big do you expect Phoebe to get? My sister has a Shih Tzu, and he's like 3 or 4 times the size of Beau, but he's fairly calm so they get along well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts