Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made our 10-hour-round-trip voyage to pick up my Chinese Crested puppy today. Kahlua is already smitten with her, bouncing around trying to play. Tequila Rose is the new girls name (fits well with Kahlua eh? hehe) and she has such a sweet personality, very affectionate and outgoing. Now for lots of socialization to make sure she stays that way! Anyway here's a few pix from the day!

(yes she had a leash on, just photoshopped it out since I liked this pic so much hehe)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Awwww, I almost fell over when I saw Tequila Rose here too!! I just saw her on Crush and I can't believe how cute she is!!! I bet you are all having the most wonderful sleep tonight. Home at last. xoxoxo

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awwww, I almost fell over when I saw Tequila Rose here too!! I just saw her on Crush and I can't believe how cute she is!!! I bet you are all having the most wonderful sleep tonight. Home at last. xoxoxo
LMAo- so THIS is you!! When you mentioned being on a Chi forum too I thought you'd have the same username but I didn't want to be nosy and ask... haha!! Small world, even on the internet!!:hello1:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations, she is a little sweetheart!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She's gorgeous! Congrats! :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
LMAo- so THIS is you!! When you mentioned being on a Chi forum too I thought you'd have the same username but I didn't want to be nosy and ask... haha!! Small world, even on the internet!!:hello1:
You should have asked, as I wouldn't have thought you nosey at all. How are they all getting along this morning? Did she sleep through the night for you? Were you too excited to sleep at all? lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts