Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a TON of pics from our chi meetup today...only 2 other chis were there but they still had fun!

this is pogo:

oscar with a beagle...he didnt like them much lol

pogo and his daugher pixie<----oscars girlfriend hehe

rocky was being a loner today..he liked to wonder off by himself

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oscar, pixie and pogo

oscar wouldnt leave her alone lol

smiley boy :)

oscar making friends with manhattan the minpin and scruffy the affenpincher (sp?)

pogo and oscar loved playing together:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone! they did have fun after the beagle meetup left....the beagles were following them everywhere so the chis were happy when they left :D :D

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Great pics Tiffany! :D It looks like the boys had fun meeting new friends. They were certainly better behaved than my two when I tried. :roll: :lol: They're so adorable! :love5:

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Great pics Tiffany! :love5:

Was that area totally gated? I would love someplace like that for my boys to go to. :( There's a little dog park here that's totally gated but there's always really big dogs in there. I LOVE big doggies too but it makes me nervous when they get all rowdy. :oops:

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks kari!

yes there are actually 2 areas gated. 1 for the big dogs and 1 for the small dogs :D that isnt my fav park bc theres a lot of dirt areas, the other park we meet at sometimes is much nicer and the areas for the small dogs there is much bigger :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts