Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry it took so long, been really busy and my computer crashed!! What a mess. Anyhow photobucket is giving me a real problem for some reason but you are welcome to check out Chopper's pictures on his myspace as it is open to the public. If you are not familiar with myspace just click the picture of Chopper and his b-day cake and it will take you to the albums, it is the last album at the bottom of the page.

Chopper's myspace

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
oh my you have lots of pictures i just went through a LOT fo them all of your dogs are adorable! what a great doggy family!

3,132 Posts
I can't view the pics because I don't have a MySpace account. I did get to see the Harley riding video, which was ADORABLE!!! I so wanna try that with Bailey, but I think I would have to take a shower when we got where we were going... lol

Very cute! :D

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I can't view the pics because I don't have a MySpace account. I did get to see the Harley riding video, which was ADORABLE!!! I so wanna try that with Bailey, but I think I would have to take a shower when we got where we were going... lol

Very cute! :D
Same here :(

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Wow - you have a good turn-out! Looks like a great day. Ryleigh looks like she's really really grown up.
I was able to see the pictures and I didn't have to log in or anything. Just clicked on the first picture of Chopper with his birthday cake and it took me to all the albums :)

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmmm, you shouldn't have to log in to view the pictures. I can see them w/o being logged in. I will try to get some down on photobucket soon and I will post that link for those of you having trouble viewing myspace.

We had a blast. There were so many pups and everyone got along great! I can't wait to do it again.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
so cute! lol i didn't know he had a mickey!!!

i have to go back and look at the meet up pics i looked at all the other it's 2am and i have to get up at 5am so i have to stop for now lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts