Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ohmygosh - that is the cutest face ever!!! She is gorgeous!! I would LOVE to see more pics. I love the breed.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I am with brodysmom i love this breed too!

Brodysmom- I see you are from the us too. Are border terriers popular there? I only ask cause i never see them. On craigslist i can find just about any breed but i can never find a border terrier just border collies. I didn't know if they were popular in the us or maybe they are and there just not in my area.

Fizzy chihuahuas- She is so cute! Your so lucky! Is that breed popular in your country? Also, i have read that you have to i think its called strip their coats? Is that something you have to do and is it easy to do or do you get a groomer to do it? I'm so sorry for all the questions but i love this breed and you are the first i have ever spoken with that owns one.

·
Banned
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Fizzy chihuahuas- She is so cute! Your so lucky! Is that breed popular in your country? Also, i have read that you have to i think its called strip their coats? Is that something you have to do and is it easy to do or do you get a groomer to do it? I'm so sorry for all the questions but i love this breed and you are the first i have ever spoken with that owns one.

Yes , Border Terriers are very popular in the uk , there loads of fun & easy to care for :D
She will be hand striped when she is older and has her full coat , I've had a border terrier before & can hand strip her myself ...

Always happy to answer questions , Sara xx

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks for answering! She really is pretty! I would love to own one one day but the striping of the coat i don't think i could do. I guess i could get a groomer to do it though. I wish they were more popular here. They are hard to find and expensive when you do find them here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts