Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few scattered 'member photo' threads, but a lot have other random posts or discussions and whatnot that also haven't been updated in a while.

Thought it might be kinda neat/convenient if there were a way to have one page that we could literally just upload one photo of ourselves and have our username above it? Not an actual thread or anything; but just a page with maybe 300x300pxl (or something small) photo gallery that has our names above it so people could easily browse over it and put a face to the name.

Not necessary of course; but I do like 'putting a face to the name' and thought it'd be easier than having to browse page after page in the threads to search people, or go through their profiles, etc.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I will ask Yung what he thinks ;-)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
We have discussed it and as of right now there is nothing we can add to facilitate this. Also not all members will want everyone to know what they look like ;-)

Some good suggestions would be to update your profile with your personal picture and/or use your pictures as your avatar :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts