Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2155 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I love the pics everyone!!! I love this thread :D It's so nice to put a face with a name. Thanks for everyone's posts. Let's keep it going!

·
Registered
297 Posts
It's funny the image you make up. I had a friend I met online named "Anna" and I always imagined her being very tall, with pale skin, glasses, an oval face, and long red hair.

In real life she's tall, with short brown hair, a square face, no glasses, and much more curvy and well-endowed than I imagined her.

I have to wonder how our minds form these images based on how a person communicates or sounds over the phone.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
oh this is so much fun, especially seeing people like you Jess who I have known for 7 months or so and have always imagined you to look a certain way and you are totally different to how I imagined................in a good way though not that I thought you were ugly................lol I am digging myself into a hole here...............you now what I mean though :D anyway its just such a cool thread .

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
is it just me or is there alot of 20 somethings here? alot of other chi groups ive seen the majority had always bin 30-40 id say.
one thing ive noticed is that for alot of you i managed to guess your hair colour right lol, hmm very strange lol and a vey useless psycic abilty lol :lol:
mia
x

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
LOL nice Clare...now I am curious as to how you pictured me...lol.
Sorry if this message has a lot of spelling mistakes...the sun decided to come out and I can hardly see my screen.
I also found it odd that there are a lot of 20 year olds on this site. I thought for sure Mia that you were older.
Hopefully more people will post, especially Amie since I have talked with her as long as I have with you Clare.
Okay, time to get going. This is getting silly now...cant even see the screen. Here's hoping I have really good typing skills :p
-Jessica

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WAIT a minute gang I am OLDER!!! Old enough to be your mamma's....LOL
Careful 'bout the old comments, my birthday is Thursday too and I am not all that happy about getting older. :(

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
well kemmos mama you dont look old enough to be any of our moms you look lovely, lol jess you look lovely too, I cant wait to see a proper pic of aime too as I have known her as long as you too, hasnt the time flown by because I knew you before I even got Ozzy :wave:

·
Registered
57 Posts
This thread was a good idea Shannon, its good to put a face to the name.
Everyone here is so beautiful

Ok here is one of me and my husband when we got married

Here is one of me getting a nostril lick from Busty

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks Ozzysmom
We have been married nearly 3 fantastic years. I always seem to look like a little kid so I love that photo because it makes me look my age (27)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Most people don't--I'm surprised anyone even asked haha.

It's easy to tell, though.

Grayscale is what most people call "Black and White." In talking about photography, it's still "black and white" film, but in digital editing, black and white literally means that black and white are the only colors. Grayscale is what most people think of as black and white (as far as digital pictures go).

Sepia has a yellowed look to it. It's the "this picture was taken when we only had black and white film and it's aged and yellowed" look. It's a nostalgic symbol. Classic and timeless.

1 - 20 of 2155 Posts