Chihuahua People Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2155 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
actually it is soo soo weird, because when i first got Diesel he was sooo shy with everyone and would just sit on my lap and not move when other people were around, but when Julie came over to my house he ran straight to her thinking it was me :lol: when he realised he looked so confused and came to me, eversince he has always acted differently with julie than anyone else, he licks her more and sometimes i think he likes her more than me LOL he seemed more exited to see julie when we got back from Turkey than he did me :lol: it is really strange and i wonder if we have similar scents :?:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Great pics everyone!
Amie, I am 23 also, will be 24 this November and nobody believes me when I tell them that. They all think I am still in my teens. The youngest I have been mistaken for is 15, the oldest was 20...lol! I agree with you though, I dont mind it at all (anymore :wink: ) and hope I keep looking young as I get older.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Its very wierd...usually I am younger then most when I go onto forums like this. I am actually happy to see so many younger people on the forum...nice to know so many people care about their pets and want to learn more about them! I am use to seeing so many people our age buying a dog without researching or knowing how to raise them (and then dont even attempt to learn). I had to tell a friend of mine to give her dog heartworm preventative...she had no idea what it was...*shake head*

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Wow, what a bunch of great photos! I can't figure out how to get my doggie on the avatar let alone a photo of myself. But I think I'm older than all of you. My oldest child is 24! I guess age is a state of mind.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
maureen said:
Wow, what a bunch of great photos! I can't figure out how to get my doggie on the avatar let alone a photo of myself. But I think I'm older than all of you. My oldest child is 24! I guess age is a state of mind.
Dont count on all of us being too young.....*technically* I could have a 24 year old....
as far as your pics if you have j-peg files then you just open up the file, click browse and download it (profile page). As far as posting your pic its the same only you hit add attachment (when posting a reply). It's really simple, I myself had to wait awhile to figure it out as I am quite green on some issues.

·
Registered
36 Posts
:lol: thanks but being the only guy here doesn't make me have the confidence to put me piccy up

not too cool when you get stood on :eek:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've seen a few lion dancing performances, and it's all so amazing! I would never be able to hold something over my head and jump on pillars, heck I can't even jump on pillars with nothing over my head. LOL.

41 - 60 of 2155 Posts