41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
iheartchanel

just me. :)

TLI

Here's a pic of me taken a few weeks ago without any makeup. I don't wear it that often anyway, so if you saw me walking down the street, this is how you'd probably see me. I don't like my pic taken, but I did have a few with makeup on, but lost them all in my hard drive to a power surge not long ago.

This one looks like I'm flaring my nose. And trust me, my Italian nose doesn't need any flaring. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Here goes guys. We can put this in history This is my first time putting my pic in any forum. :D

This was taken in New years. Me and my cousin.

Chico and I in the car coming home from the beach.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
OMG that pic of me is soooosooooo old LOL. I forgot I even posted a pic of myself. That must have been when I first joined! I was only a soph. in highschool when that pic was taken. I'm now a junior in college. :) Here's a recent one of me from the holidays.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
A couple odd shots of me with Dakota. I hate having pics taken so they tend to be taken when I'm not aware of the camera. And no I don't starve my dog despite how thin he looks in the second pic...he looks so scrawny because he was blowing coat.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts