Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a Pig Roast for memorial day for some of our Redskins Tailgaters and some brought their Chis.

BG & her cousin Bianca

BG waiting for daddy to drop a piece of pig

BG Sonny Bianca Cujo

Bianca

Double Trouble

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Christie,
those are great pics! looks like everyone had fun :). i love the pic of BG waiting for her daddy to drop a piece of pig. lol ( my minnie does this all the time when i'm making something in the kitchen). And there cousins are very cute too, are they littermates?

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Christie,
those are great pics! looks like everyone had fun :). i love the pic of BG waiting for her daddy to drop a piece of pig. lol ( my minnie does this all the time when i'm making something in the kitchen). And there cousins are very cute too, are they littermates?
Nope not littermates but all the same breeder. He has three different females Zsa Zsa, Magda, and Ava. Mine are from Magda and the sire is Angus. Bianca is from Zsa Zsa and Cujo is from Ava.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I love your crew, great pics. The "you can't see me" pic is too cute. Looks like your hounds missed out on a lot of fun.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love your crew, great pics. The "you can't see me" pic is too cute. Looks like your hounds missed out on a lot of fun.
Yeah people asked why I did not bring Gibbs out (Sadie no way no how she would have knocked over the pig box LOL :D) but I was scared the other chis might not understand how to deal with Gibbs and how to play with him and that Gibbs might get tired and clumsy and step on one. I wish he could have gone though as he loves events like these.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts