Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michelle's birthday is January 21st so I wanted to share with you a memorial video I made of her. She was only 5 years old when she went to Heaven and 1/21 she would have been 13 years old. My heart still breaks and I think of her every day.

I created two videos, the 2nd one is under 6 mins but I would love if you would watch them. She was such an amazing little girl and I want her to be remembered and never forgotten!

Happy 13th Birthday in Heaven Michelle!
I love you Angel Baby!

I could have missed the pain but I'd of had to miss my world without you. I would rather have the pain than not knowing you at all and everything you taught me.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I watched your video clip, a life snuffed out so early. Yes, a precious one and very sad she is not still with you.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you girls for taking the time to watch her video. She was very beautiful inside and out. She's very missed.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
My heart goes out to you, I can feel your pain. There doesn't seem to be any words that are "the right words", Love, hugs and prayers going out to you. You did a beautiful job on the videos, for a beautiful little girl. God bless you and yours.

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
dont' know your/her story but those are beautiful videos.... *hugs*.... both brought a tear to my eyes....

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
What a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful soul! I am so very sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My heart goes out to you, I can feel your pain. There doesn't seem to be any words that are "the right words", Love, hugs and prayers going out to you. You did a beautiful job on the videos, for a beautiful little girl. God bless you and yours.
Thank you hon. Time and life moves on but the pain and memory never goes away. She was truly something special.

What a beautiful tribute, for a beautiful Angel.
Thank you hon.

Im so sorry, What a beautifull tribute for a beautifull child, as a mother myself my heart goes out to you xxxx
Thank you very much. Michelle is my cousin. She was the youngest in our family. She was my little buddy.

Thanks for sharing she was very beautiful happy birthday Michelle
Thank you very much hon.

dont' know your/her story but those are beautiful videos.... *hugs*.... both brought a tear to my eyes....
They bring tears to my eyes too. It's hard making them but at the same time I never want her to be forgotten because she deserves to be remembered. Thank you so much for watching.

What a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful soul! I am so very sorry for your loss.
Thank you hon.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
What a beautiful tribute and such a beautiful little girl, you did a great job on the videos. Happy Birthday Michelle......*sniff*sniff* (((HUGS)))

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Such awesome videos! The pics just captured her spirit! I'm still crying, but I can see that she lived life to the fullest! Great songs for the videos!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Such a beautiful little girl, I remember you posting a tribute to her a while back as well.
You have done a wonderful job in making these tributes in her remembrance. She was and is truly loved.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
You did a great job with the videos. You definitely captured her sweetness. My heart goes out to you and your family. *Hugs!!*

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What a beautiful tribute and such a beautiful little girl, you did a great job on the videos. Happy Birthday Michelle......*sniff*sniff* (((HUGS)))
Thank you hon. I always want to make them so she's not forgotten. Thank you for wishing her a Happy Birthday in Heaven.

Such awesome videos! The pics just captured her spirit! I'm still crying, but I can see that she lived life to the fullest! Great songs for the videos!
She lived very happy. She was a very happy little girl. Always smiling and so smart. (She was quick to pick up what you say) lol I remember one time I was over at her house and she wanted some candy that was in a bag so I went to open it and I was taking it out for her...and the bag kinda slipped and a lot came out and she said ..."you better take it easy on those." LOL I guess she heard that from her dad telling her to take it easy on candy ...it was so funny. She was very bright and always made me laugh.

Such a beautiful little girl, I remember you posting a tribute to her a while back as well.
You have done a wonderful job in making these tributes in her remembrance. She was and is truly loved.
Thank you hon. Yes, I posted that video back in November the anniversary of their death. That was for both her and her daddy.

You did a great job with the videos. You definitely captured her sweetness. My heart goes out to you and your family. *Hugs!!*
Thank you so much hon *hugs* She was very photogenic it was easy to capture her cuteness. lol

What a gorgeous girl she was, your memorial videos are beautiful, made me cry.
Thank you hon! *hugs*

·
Registered
384 Posts
:( god bless michelle. && rest in peace.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts