Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear somtimes I feel like Amoncios mother other then his girlfriend. He came back from Tenn today and he acted like he could not find anything. I am like I didn't move anything so whereever you left it it should still be there. He gets all mad and goes and sits at the kitchen table pouting. I go to look for his watch and his paperwork and guess what I FOUND IT. Yeah same place he left it. He needed a paper done by friday and could not for the life of him get it done he kept saying he would lose his train of tought. GUESS WHO FINISHED IT FOR HIM? Yeah me.

I wash his cloths I cook him dinner..LOL I am his mother...LOL Anyone eles feel like this once you move in together? Because I know I didn't when we wasn't living together now I do. :lol: :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
ladies, from what i hear and my past experiences it's pretty much how it is.......

but no complaining cause you really won't know what you got until it's gone. then it's too late..... :cry:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D I do feel like my bfs mom..and i've yelled at him for that..lol..there's nothing he can do properly without supervision :roll: :D but he's a sweetheart so I guess I'll just suck it up...for now.. :D :D maybe i'll divorce him when we are 50! :D :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I guess I am the lucky one here... Mark is the best husband a girl could ask for.... He never leaves his dirty clothes all over the house, nor does he leave a mess in the kitchen... He cooks, and does dishes... He even does anything I ask him to do.. He even picks up the shower rug and hangs it over the side of the tub and he puts the lid down on the toilet...

His mom trained him very well when he was growing up....

Luv, you are totally correct about you never "know what you got until it's gone. then it's too late..... "

Yes I wash Mark's cloths and I make the bed, and I clean the house, I cook most of the time... But he goes out everyday and works and I stay home and work. When I worked he helped in all the chores around the house... And when I go back to work he will Do more around the house.
[/b]

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Gadget's Mom said:
I guess I am the lucky one here... Mark is the best husband a girl could ask for.... He never leaves his dirty clothes all over the house, nor does he leave a mess in the kitchen... He cooks, and does dishes... He even does anything I ask him to do.. He even picks up the shower rug and hangs it over the side of the tub and he puts the lid down on the toilet...

His mom trained him very well when he was growing up....

Luv, you are totally correct about you never "know what you got until it's gone. then it's too late..... "

Yes I wash Mark's cloths and I make the bed, and I clean the house, I cook most of the time... But he goes out everyday and works and I stay home and work. When I worked he helped in all the chores around the house... And when I go back to work he will Do more around the house.
[/b]

lid down? now that is a keep! :p

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I know how that is. My bf can't do a freakin' thing for himself! I've come to the conclusion that will never change and if I'm going to stay with him, I'd just have to get used to it.

My bf however is the slob kind of pain lol. He comes in the door and instead of taking off his work clothes at the backdoor where they go, he comes all the way to the livingroom and takes them off there, leaving them for me to hunt down. Then he complains to me when he doesn't have any clean jeans, shirts or socks. As of right now, he's got a pair of jeans and a t-shirt laying in the middle of the computer room floor and I refuse to pick them up until he's home for me to complain to lol. He leaves his dirty plates and glasses all over the place. He hides them from me when he's on the computer so I end up having to let them soak for an hour to get the stuff that's now growing things, off. It's ridiculous and I hate it but what can you do? You can't live in a pig sty for the rest of your life. I guess women will forever just be dealing with men lol

Also, my bfs grandmother raised him and she babied him so bad it's not even funny!! I mean, my grandparents spoiled me but good lord, she did everything for him. And she's doing the same thing to his son. BLAH!!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
we both work fulltime ....so the least i ask from him is he cleans his own mess. but he's from a rich family were his mother was his slave . but i am not i tell you !!
i haven't done his washings for a month now, because he wouldn't help me sort the socks .....well he can do it himself then !

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Well Let me just start off by saying I love my husband :lol: but When I was working full time he did everything except cook. Now that I am home he is on the computer 20 hours out of the day. The only chance I get on here is when he is sleeping. He stays up until 5-6 am and then goes to bed :roll: I dont know whats wrong with him, he has completely changed since I am not working :? He can't work because of a knee injury he has to have this brace on for 6 months. So i just go about my day like I am single again and just worry about me and my kids and my dogs :)

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Nate is also a very good boyfriend but he does leave his socks! (ewww!! :pukeright: ) everywhere!! And, he leaves every single light you can possibly turn on, on! :roll: Oh, and I do his laundry too! Except for this morning but he only did it because he's going to China for a week and he needs clothes! MEN!

ps...I love you Nate!! :D :love5:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Maybe he's depressed because he can't get out and do much of anything with that brace on. I know that if I couldn't go anywhere whenever I wanted and had to depend on people all the time I'd be going nuts! I hate having to depend on people for everything. Maybe that's your guys problem :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I go to school from 8:00 to 12:00 I come home Take the dogs on a walk clean the house which is never really messy a few dishes and the dogs toys and some cloths. I then return back to school at 4:00 and don't get back home till 6:00.

Amoncio goes to work at 12:00 and does not get home till 1:00 so I understand he works LONG HOURS so I don't ask for much. All I ever ask him is to help me is when he takes a shower to put his cloths in the hamper its easier for me to just go into the bathroom grab the hamper and carry it to the laundry room. He dont he throws them in the floor he neve makes the beds he never picks the dogs toys up he never takes them on walks. He never cooks I cook for him if I didn't cook for him the man would never eat I wash the dishes rather I eat out of them or not where I am on the run so much I hardly eat at home (WHICH COULD BE THE PROBLEM WITH MY WEIGHT)lol :lol: Anyways somtimes I just feel like I am his mother he comes to me with all his problems like I should know how to fix them it drives me wild somtimes. I love him though and were going to get married so I am in this for the long run..LOL We never fight we have different ways and somtimes we bump heads but nothing crazy...He is a wonderful person and I wish all of you could get to know him like you know me. He is as big of a dog lover as I am and thats saying alot..LOL Before I met him he didn't like dogs :D

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I really cant complain...my husband will do anything I ask him to, I just wish that sometimes, he would see what needs to be done without me having to ask! Oh and of course, it took alot to train him...but he will be 50 next year and is more or less house trained now! :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts