Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time no see! Not posted pics of my lil sweetie for a while. She's almost 8 months old now :D I figured at 8 months we'd finally get her her first puppia harness. Milly has one and I LOVE them. ....well it came this week and ....well, it's not gone quite to plan lol Seems an XS is still way too big :daisy: Still trying to figure out where I can stitch it to make it small enough for her!! At the moment she walks straight out the neck hole :rolleyes: She's only put on an ounce in the last month so I guess she's about done growing so stitches it shall have to be!!

That's my youngest daughter with her, don't worry she isn't pulling her ears!! Meoqui likes her ears massaged when she is a bit stressy! And she did NOT appreciate the camera too much, hence the tail between her lil leggies, awwww.

I've uploaded lots more pics of her so prepare to be bombarded!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mee-OH-kee...It's a place in Chihuahua in Mexico :D

XS is the smallest puppia make, it's supposed to be ok for a very small chi...hmmm I guess mine must be uber small lol

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh she's grown into such a lovely little girl, wow she must be absolutly tiny!
Yeah, I thought getting an XS it would be fine on her, but is is huge compared to her lol
I'd very happily see her suddenly become twice her size. You do worry so much more when they are small. But I knew she would be this size when I got her so was prepared. I call her "Tiny tiddler" hehe. She thinks she is a killer dog though, daft appath will take on any dog! Which of course doesn't help matters! :rolleyes: As for hearing a buzzard over head when out in the woods walking I keep her very close if I do!:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts