Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is part 2 of Meoqui pictures because I couldn't fit them all in one thread so please check out the other thread too

You iz alls beneeeths me I says

If yous goes away mummy I cans sleeps for goodness sakes

Dis is my new dress..well dits a top actuuually but i'z a bit smalls for its and its like a dress on me hehe oh ands my necklace woz boorts for me bys my furless sister at da kristmas fair, i likes it

mummy ders a spider up ders I cans sees its..no i'z nots posing agains ders a spider honests

oooh no i'z nekid again mummy

Thanks for looking everyone and I hope you enjoyed both threads of her pictures :)

PS I'd like to state that it's rather worrying that we've been pretending to do the dogs voices and talking like that in this house for over a year now. We need help hehe I always feel better on reading Chopper posts and seeing I'm not the only banana to do it lmao! The kids think it's great fun though so alls good!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Meoqui is so cute. And already a little pro at getting her picture taken. Don't worry about the talking for your dog thing, we do it around my house all the time. Me and Hubby both:cool:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone ..happy smile...smilies not working again lol

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aww how u get her to be such a poser, Rocky doesnt like the camera much at all.

Sooooooo cute!
Patience, patience, and conning tricks and kisses lol

Thanks again for your lovely comments everyone:):)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She is adorable! I love her chihuahua voice too.
I do a Jack Russell voice (whatever that is!) for Milly too :rolleyes::oops:
I supoose I better not get too many dogs or I shall run out of stupid voices hehe

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
PS I'd like to state that it's rather worrying that we've been pretending to do the dogs voices and talking like that in this house for over a year now. We need help hehe I always feel better on reading Chopper posts and seeing I'm not the only banana to do it lmao! The kids think it's great fun though so alls good!
Dontchu worry, we all unnerstand dat da mommies and da daddies tawks wike dis at home to make da pups talk...mommy duz it all da time.

Meoqui - u sur iz a QT!! Mommy sayz gud fing u dont lib by us or her wud hab to come and getz u.

Lubs ur pal, Chopper

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dontchu worry, we all unnerstand dat da mommies and da daddies tawks wike dis at home to make da pups talk...mommy duz it all da time.

Meoqui - u sur iz a QT!! Mommy sayz gud fing u dont lib by us or her wud hab to come and getz u.

Lubs ur pal, Chopper
Ohhh Chopper you's makins mes blwush, i tinks yous hamsom too

Lubs to yous too, a wed cheeked Meoqui

ps I's exhoosted nows I's goin sleepz nites:sleepy1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts