Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! It's been a week or two since I posted Meoqui pictures so I thought I'd post a load. She's changing so much and growing up fast. She's 13 weeks now. All of the pictures bar the white fluffy cushion one were taken at the weekend. She's a very happy girl, full of heck when she plays with her big sister Milly and into everything. She loves her cuddles so much and always snoozes on me rather than her bed if she has the choice. We stayed at my folks at the weekend and Meoqui was very good. She took it all in her stride, only had the odd accident missing her pads which I thought was very good in a big strange house (she's virtually accident free at home) and she seemed to enjoy the excitement of a "granny visit" lol. She even went to a local Christmas fair, where she met loads of people all eager to say hello, she gave quite a few of them puppy kisses hehe so she must have been happy with it all.
I hope you all enjoy her pictures and thanks for looking :D

It's a hard life!

Is dis pose ok mummy

ohhhhh scary shiver I gots myself ups here and explored da rainforst now hows does i gets down

I's not a poser mummy

well oks maybes just a wittle bit

yums yums foot dis tasty

zzzzz zzzz i'z not spoiled I'z not spoiled

shhhhhhhhhh

ohsss mysss godssss itz colds outs here

now dis is whats I'z calls a cushion mummy

Thanks for looking everyone, there's also a part two to this thread because I couldn't fit all the pictures in one thread so please check that one out too.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone :) I love looking at others pictures so I like to give some back :D Meoqui is running around the floor at the moment like she has a rocket up her ....:rolleyes:;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts