Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went on vacation at the end of September/beginning of August. I didn't like to put my babies in kennels because they are too precious to me. So I searched around and eventually I found a "Canine Country Club Hotel" lol. They had their own private room with heated floors, cooled floor area, proper beds and a garden room. For all the dogs they had an indoor play room, agility etc etc. It was a wonderful set up. Wasn't cheap but my girls are worth it. As part of their vacation they got a CD of some pictures of their stay :) Here are a few of them.
For anyone that doesn't know them, Milly is 2 and a very small Jack Russell. Meoqui is 1 and a very small Chi. Both girls.Milly is such a sweetheart and we say she is an honery chi cause she is soooo adorable and a big baby so there's a few pics of just her. Hope no one minds. Meoqui and Milly are inseperable, they love eachother so much :D
Milly went into season the day before we went on vacation. The wonderful people at the hotel were totally unfazed by it and gave both my babies such amazing care.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jules that sounds like the most amazing holiday ever! where abouts was this hotel?
they look like they had so much fun! xxx
On the Cornwall/Devon border. About an hour and a half drive from me but was worth the drive for the peace of mind! I looked at various "kennels" and I just wouldn't have been able to relax thinking my babies were in one of them.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow what a fab time they must of had, there is a photo of them on the web site for the hotel :D
xxx

Oooo there is? Awesome I shall go look hehe. I remember signing a thing to say she could use their pics but I didn't think they'd be on there. Oooo :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
wow! that looks like oodles of fun! ;) im glad you found a great hotel for them :) i wouldn't know what to do if i was to ever go away with the fam... :( btw: meoqui has a beautiful elegant body structure! :albino: dexter has a crush~~

1 - 11 of 11 Posts