Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my youngest son and his gf drove 10 hours round trip to pick up gf's new (9 1/2 week old) Chi pup.
We found out during the purchasing process that this little girls mother is the sister to ItZy's father. They got home after midnight with her and named her Teeny.
Introductions were made today with our two girls and ItZy fell in love. I was worried she might be jealous but, all of my concerns were unfounded. I did keep ItZy on the leash as it took me longer to trust them. Here are a few pics of the meeting.
The day ended with Teeny sleeping on my lap and ItZy finding a spot on my legs to rest. ItZy was licking the pups ears and face then layed her head on Teeny's back to rest.

This is Teeny!

Checking each other out!

She stole ItZy's Cuz! No worries!

Just playing!

ItZy was exceptionally tolorant...

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Awwwww!!!! They are so cute together... I am looking forward to seeing more pics of the two :):)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Wow. How great to have another chihuahua in the family. I hope you will get to have her around a lot. I'm sure ItZy is very excited to have a new chi to play with. Teeny is so cute. I can really see a lot of ItZy in her. They are exactly to same shape. How neat is that. How big are they? It is always hard to tell in pictures. Anyway hooray for you and your family! Maybe Diablo has a new girlfriend:) Ginger, Duke, and Diablo P.S. I'll try to get pics posted soon. My son starts school this Tuesday so I took the day off to be there for pick up and drop off. So in between the tears I will try to post pic of all my babies.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to see you on here Ginger! I get to be the babysitter so she will be
here when the kids are at work or school. I am so excited!
ItZy was 4 1/2 lbs. about two weeks ago and Teeny is less than
2 lbs. I think Teeny will be a good bit smaller full grown but, ItZy is
not growing atm. I can see they have similar shape also.
I am sure Teeny would be honered to be Diablos GF, Heh!

Awww, Your baby is going to school. Chin up gal he is going to love it!
I remember what it was like each time and I was a big mush too!
Can't wait to see pics!

Wow. How great to have another chihuahua in the family. I hope you will get to have her around a lot. I'm sure ItZy is very excited to have a new chi to play with. Teeny is so cute. I can really see a lot of ItZy in her. They are exactly to same shape. How neat is that. How big are they? It is always hard to tell in pictures. Anyway hooray for you and your family! Maybe Diablo has a new girlfriend:) Ginger, Duke, and Diablo P.S. I'll try to get pics posted soon. My son starts school this Tuesday so I took the day off to be there for pick up and drop off. So in between the tears I will try to post pic of all my babies.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Oh how cool. Itzy and Teeny look like they'll be great friends. You're so lucky to have the babysitting job. Hope to see lots of photos. Did your son's gf like chis before or did she fall in love with Itzy and have to have one?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh how cool. Itzy and Teeny look like they'll be great friends. You're so lucky to have the babysitting job. Hope to see lots of photos. Did your son's gf like chis before or did she fall in love with Itzy and have to have one?
She was in love with Chi's for a long time and just flipped when I got ItZy.
Molly kept saying "I have always wanted a Chihuahua"! She was looking around for awhile and finally found this little gal. Honestly, there are few available here.

·
Registered
388 Posts
awww how adorable :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts