Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our bedsack from Robbie today. It is awesome, I was able to get a few pics of Merlie in it, but not many as she is just getting used to everybody and wants to play instead, lol. But here is one of her in it, and then one of my girls with her and her outside. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What cuties!! All of them!! I love the ones of Merlie in the grass and the one of her and your girls is SO SWEET!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Is Merlie her official name? I must have missed what you decided on. She has the cutest face I've ever seen. You must be thrilled. Adorable girls!!!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Oww she is lovly and so cute. And your kids are adorble and they look happy with the new furmember of the familly. :)

How are your other dogs getting along with her.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you everyone! She is listed as a blue merle on her paperwork...and from what I know, thats what I would call her too...she is just so different with ALL the merle markings EVERYWHERE, lol. She is just so pretty, I can't stop looking at her, lol....my other babies and her are really getting along good, we haven't had any trouble with the others, she was kinda shy the first full day she was here, but she has warmed up well and is starting to be just as wild as they are. I need to get some updated pics of the rest of my gang for ya and will do that soon. Thank you all again for all of the compliments on Merlie and my girls! :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts