Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merlin and Papi are now 4 weeks old. Merlin of course if you remember has a new home with my uncle and so far Papi is still available. Just wanted to share how beautiful they are! Oh, also Merlin coat is looking kinda oily, anyone know if he too young to have a bath?

Merlin

Papi

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Don't bath him

I think he is too young for a bath.He may catch a chill.Doesn't matter if his coat is oily.What about a brushing with a baby brush.
They are both adorable

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! And thank you michele, you're right it doesn't really matter that his coat is oily, I just noticed it and thought I would ask, I will definately try the baby brush.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
My breeder uses unscented baby wipes just to tidy them up and then brushes them out with a soft bristle brush. That way they are not wet but they do get cleaner.

·
Registered
539 Posts
OMG! How stinking cute are they, I just love Merlins color. What color is that concidered? Darn they are cute!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I LOVE Merlin too! I was planning on keeping him, but my Uncle Tom wanted him and I reluctantly agreed, lol. But I'll get to see him on a regular basis :) But Papi is still available.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Silly Sally, after talking with a couple breeders we determined that he is actually a blue tricolor, on my camera his color looks almost black but it is actually blue, then he has the white and some tan.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I was going to say he looks like a silver/blue color. Very attractive color. I would have had to keep that one for sure but atleast he is still in the family and you will get to see him.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was a very hard choice, and I honestly didn't want another male in the house, we have Tico and our min pin Harley...so adding another probably would have been more of a pain than good, lol...but had my uncle not begged he was staying for sure. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts