Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I miss him already, Joey went back to live with his last foster mom. She'd gotten in another that needed to find a home (and I don't take in more than 2 at a time), a few weeks after I'd taken Joey. I had a few inquiries but nothing I felt comfortable adopting him out to; but am glad that his last foster mom missed him so much she decided to keep him this time around. Lucky guy. So, now we have this tiny guy. He was a stray that we call Skippy. Currently underweight at 4.6lbs so we may have to mix up a batch of satin balls to fatten him up. Personality to die for; he's never met a stranger, very loving and friendly. Looks a lot like a toy fox terrier chihuahua mix but that's just a best guess. Vet estimated age to be at 9 months. Here's a few pix of him; and some more of Merlin. Last is of Merlin and his tiny "girlfriend" Zoey. The two adore one another.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Well I'll do long-distance adoptions if we can arrange transport and you're Chi Ppl members. ;) Just sayin'... ;)
Don't torment me! I'm unable to get a second dog at the moment. It's hard finding any apartments around here that allows ANY pets (even caged ones/virtually non-existent chihuahuas). I'd scoop Skippy up in a heartbeat. His little face is tuggin' at my heartstrings. :(
If I can convince my boyfriend to move in and split the rent, then I can stay here and probably get a second doggy. I won't know until at least August/September when he's back from his military training, though. -sigh-

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Kat, looking through your threads is pure torture, and should come with a warning!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.