Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys!! so merlin flew in on monday night and is doing great!!! the first night he was kind of cautious and scared....he stood there while dave lept around in cirles around him begging to play...the second night they did much better-they're the best of friends!! they play constantly!! anyways, 'nough talk-heres some pictures!!!
pictures from the first night:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
annnnnd some pictures the second night!!!they're actually just play fighting-although it dosnt look that way :cool:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys! hes got a wonderfull personality to match!!i love that they get along SO well so SOON! we went to the park today and they were running together and tumbling all over the place :love7: im so glad i have two now!watching them play makes me smile :)

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
*Tara* said:
thanks guys! hes got a wonderfull personality to match!!i love that they get along SO well so SOON! we went to the park today and they were running together and tumbling all over the place :love7: im so glad i have two now!watching them play makes me smile :)
isnt 2 so much fun?! it feels complete with 2 i think bc they have eachother to play with :D :D im so happy for you hehe :D

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
congrats :D he is gorgeous :) i glad he is settling in so well

i agree i think 2 (or more) is great i love watching Twiglet play with my brothers girl chi they have so much fun i wish i could get another but im not allowed one at the moment tho :(

·
Registered
280 Posts
AWW!! adorable!!

I love the picture of Dave peeking around the corner!

congrats on your new baby and happy little family

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks again guys!!
and Merlin flew from Nanaimo, BC (where i used to live) to Calgary, Alberta..... he came from the same breeder that dave did-except hes a retired breeding dog :)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww he's so cute. :D It looks like they're having tons of fun already. ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts