Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did a quick Christmas photoshoot and wanted to share the piccies of my gorgeous little boy.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, not a chance! He's my baby. :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol cute! i think he was trying to take off the suit though, he may be telling you it's too early to be xmas yet! ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol cute! i think he was trying to take off the suit though, he may be telling you it's too early to be xmas yet! ;)
So true! He doesn't like wearing outfits much, although I'm sure he'll get used to it! He doesn't even like having his coat on when we go out, but if I don't put it on he stands there shivering and looking up at me! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the comments. :) I can't believe how lucky I am to have him. :love10::love7::love4:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Archie is quickly becoming one of my FAVORITES on here! Love him!!! What a face and what an expression. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You have impeccable taste Brodysmom! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, I bought him a number of outfits, but that's the only one that really fits him at the moment! He's got 3 more Santa outfits, an elf outfit and a Halloween devil outfit. They're all too big for him though.

I keep meaning to take some more pictures of him in the jumpers and coats I've bought him. Must do that and post them up here.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts