Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jaxx and I wanted to stop by and wish everyone Merry Christmas!

We hope that your Christmas is filled with family, laughter, love, and lots of puppy kisses!

Jaxx sat pretty and posed with the presents just to say Merry Christmas

I could see Jaxx licking his lips hoping something in one of the packages was for him. Actually there is a bully stick right in front of where he is sitting.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have a lovely christmas both of you! love little jaxx, has both of his ears gone floppy? haha bless, hope santa paws brings him lots of goodies ♥
Thank you!

He just woke up from a nap. Usually when he is extra tired or just woke up both of his ears are floppy. Although the last couple days his ears have been crazy and switching sides that are floppy.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Thank you!

He just woke up from a nap. Usually when he is extra tired or just woke up both of his ears are floppy. Although the last couple days his ears have been crazy and switching sides that are floppy.

Does anyone remember an old comedy movie called "Young Frankenstein?" Igor the Hunchback was played by a comedian named Marty Feldman. In some scenes, the Hunch was on the left side; and then in other scenes it was on the right.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Does anyone remember an old comedy movie called "Young Frankenstein?" Igor the Hunchback was played by a comedian named Marty Feldman. In some scenes, the Hunch was on the left side; and then in other scenes it was on the right.
I remember the movie, I am an old movie buff, but now I am going to have to watch it to see the hump because I never noticed it doing that!

I think Jaxx's ears flip and flop depending on his mood, tiredness, and I also noticed when he has been sick they change too. I guess he is just trying to be quirky.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Merry Christmas Amy and Jaxx !! those pics of Jaxx with the presents are adorable :). ( and i love your curio cabinet in the background with the teddy bears in it )

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Merry Christmas Amy and Jaxx !! those pics of Jaxx with the presents are adorable :). ( and i love your curio cabinet in the background with the teddy bears in it )
Thank you Elaine! The curio is very special to me. When my mom and step dad sent my furniture to TX from WV they surprised me by sending me my favorite curio that my mom had. I love teddy bears! I have been collecting them since I was probably 10 years old. (Just don't look at the dirty glass of the curio..I just noticed that it needs washed badly.)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww... Jaxx is cute! And your presents look so beautiful. You did an awesome job wrapping them. :)
Thank you!

Hehe hubby says I cheated on wrapping the gifts for him this year. I usually spend hours wrapping gifts and making bows for them. This year though our apartment complex property management offered to wrap all of the residents gifts for free. They provided everything and we just dropped them off and picked them back up a couple hours later. I expected them to just do a quick wrapping and then I was going to do the bows and ribbons. When I went to pick them up they were done so completely and beautifully that I didn't do anything to them. Hubby hasn't done his Christmas shopping yet and it was only for the 17th and 18th so he has to wrap his own presents. The only gifts I wrapped were Jaxx's and those I just wrap loosely with no tape.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww!!! merry xmas to u jaxx and ur momma and the rest of the fam! sucha lovely pic! :D hehehe bullysticks are lip smackin good huh!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
he looks adorable sitting beside the presents...love his ears...sometimes up, sometimes down ...he is just the cutest little fellow !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts