Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odie would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

We went to have her photo taken at our favourite all natural pet store. We met a friend of mine there and her toy poodle, Mia.

I bought Ode a candy cane treat to have when we got home. It was huge so I broke a piece off, and she just licked all of the stuff off of the cookie and left it. She has champagne taste.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Merry Christmas Odie!!!

I love the picture of the grinch. So original! Wish we had one here, that would be such a cut picture. Your friends dog is very cute.

And of course Odie has champagne taste... She deserves it! She's such a princess, I just adore her.

Merry Christmas to your whole family from Toby and I!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Ahhh you little brat!!! That Grinch scared me so much! :nscared:
LOL, I saw the top of a Santa hat and was expecting Santa,:santa:
scrolled down and saw a scary monster kidnapping my precious Odie!!! lol :cussing:

Very original...but creeped me out big time, haha. :lol:

Your pet store is NICE! Fancy shmancy. Odie looks cute in her SL harness & leash. Poodle is adorable too. :love2:

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That first picture is priceless. She is so darn adorable. Ike said to tell her Huba-Huba! :D
Haha she's lucky to have such a cute admirer! :love4:

Merry Christmas Odie !!! i love that pic of her with the Grinch. i wish we had a grinch here , i would get my girls pics taken with it :).
We got to choose between the grinch or "Mrs. Claus". They do something different every year. It's $10 and 100% of the proceeds go to a local animal shelter.

Merry Christmas Odie!!!

I love the picture of the grinch. So original! Wish we had one here, that would be such a cut picture. Your friends dog is very cute.

And of course Odie has champagne taste... She deserves it! She's such a princess, I just adore her.

Merry Christmas to your whole family from Toby and I!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
She says thanks! She is a little princess, through and through. She really likes the poodle. They were playing in the small dog park awhile ago, and Mia was getting really frustrated and whining because Odie was too fast for her and she couldn't catch her. It's funny because she's so white and seems to go out of her way to find mud puddles and get as dirty as possible! Not Ode's style.

That grinch is a little bit creepy but much more original than a Santa. Ode is so beautiful! I wish we had pet stores like that in the UK.
Haha yes, slightly creepy. Thank you for the compliment! It's a really nice pet store. They're the ones that order in Ziwipeak for us.

Ahhh you little brat!!! That Grinch scared me so much! :nscared:
LOL, I saw the top of a Santa hat and was expecting Santa,:santa:
scrolled down and saw a scary monster kidnapping my precious Odie!!! lol :cussing:

Very original...but creeped me out big time, haha. :lol:

Your pet store is NICE! Fancy shmancy. Odie looks cute in her SL harness & leash. Poodle is adorable too. :love2:
Haha sorry for the shock!! I think Ode was a little apprehensive about the grinch, but she did pretty well. You can tell her ears are down and she's wondering why her Mom would hand her over to a green furry monster! I really like the pet store. It's called The Bone & Biscuit and they don't carry food/treats with certain crappy ingredients. They even have huge freezers full of raw food. They have locations in BC, Alberta and Ontario. The owner of that store's hubby works at the same place my husband does and they give us a 10% discount so we buy all of our food from there.

Love her harness! Shes such a lady!x
Thanks! I really love the harness and leash too. It was a good investment. She's such a lady until she starts humping one of our cats! Haha ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts