Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here's Louie

Tinkerbell (in Pink) and Louie. Tinkerbell is 17 weeks in this picture. Louie is 14 weeks. A decent picture of an applehead and deer heead together. Tinkerbell normally looks better but she was recently diagnoised with Mange and is currently being treated for that.

Last one..A kiss. Don't let the picture fool you she isn't always that nice to him. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahh those pics are sooo cute, loving the 3rd one. My boy is called louis also, just spell it different!!
That's funny... I wanted to spell my Louie's name like that but my Boyfriend swore that Louis was promounced Lewis.[/quote]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Tinkerbell's Mom said:
Ahh those pics are sooo cute, loving the 3rd one. My boy is called louis also, just spell it different!!
That's funny... I wanted to spell my Louie's name like that but my Boyfriend swore that Louis was promounced Lewis.
[/quote]

No defo pronounced louie as i think there was a king called louis who spelt it that way and of course louis vuitton!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is what I told mt Bf. I was like well why do they prounce Louis Vuitton like that then. He was like well what about St. Louis.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you Shana. The same to you I am in love with Chloe, I have been thinking about getting a Yorkie but I'm going to have to wait a little bit till I get Tinkerbell and Louie Potty trained. Tinkerbell has been doing great but Louie on the other hand...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts