Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...................There's our little Lina Beana. I love her precious expression - she is beautiful and so cute! What a little princess. We're tempted to drive to your home and "borrow" Lina for a few days for cuddles and hugs, but then, we wouldn't be able to give her back to you.

My husband, Bella, and I send hugs and kisses to Princess Lina. Thank you for posting this photo...it made my day. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
You know what? I don't know lmao. It's not real big but it's enough room to stick most of my ornaments on there. We got it for $20 at wal-mart like 3yrs ago.
oh wow! how cheap lol. must be a half size tree, still adorable! we had a fake tree before and also a real tree. the real ones were way too much work to cleanup lol. so we dont do any trees at all. just a "corner" for gifts :hello1:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My favorite decoration at my house is the tree. I love pulling out the ornaments, most of them mine from childhood, the kids LOVE to help and hear about where I got each ornament and why. And each of the kids have several ornaments also which they love to get out and look at.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts