Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
She is so adorable! I found myself going "awww awwww awwww"

The background noise sounds like my living room right now but it is Far Cry 3 instead with hubby. I had to come into the bedroom to avoid the constant boom boom boom and do homework. Somehow boom boom boom doesn't help with Algebra.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She loves getting a tummy rub...she'll move her leg to the side so that I can reach better.

I bet Amy! Algebra is hard enough at the best of times. I just end up accidentally memorising the dialogue of the hard parts where he dies. I quite like uncharted though coz there's a pretty good story line.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow, I didn't realize that Mylo was already 9 months either! It really does fly by. Gemma will be 1 year next month. I can't believe it. She will always be a puppy in my eyes.
I thought she must be coming up to her birthday if I hadn't missed it. I didn't realise they were both so close in age though. She's so teeny tiny everyone will always think she's a puppy!

Soooo cute. I can't believe Mylo is 9 months already! Time flies. Toby is already almost a year and a half! Lucky for us they stay small, so they can be puppies forever.

Sent from Petguide.com App
I know. All the benefits of being a puppy but knowing better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts