Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as I'm sure you already know, when Luca was taken back, I was extremely upset so my husband wanted to get me a Cocker Spaniel for my birthday next month. I hope I didn't post this already >___>

Is it okay to post Mesha's new little brother here? Or is it Chi only? My apologies if this is the wrong section.

Here he is! Our little Romeo. I'm so happy they only had boys left, Luca was such a loving and sweet dog, I wanted another boy very badly.

And babeh Mesha! I can't not post one of her ^___^

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My goodness you photos are always so Beautiful! What camera do you Use?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Our internet still isnt on so please forgive my absence ^_^
And now my phone screen has all these black dots and lines all over it so i can barely read anything!
Ive had three DSLR's, and my images all look the same because I process differently :)
My current is the Canon Rebel T3 (not the T3i). I do NOT recommend it, lol. I think pretty much anything Nikon is better than this camera, it does super poorly in low light.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww he is stunning ! We always love pictures of other breeds that we own. You have him home now? He is really handsome!
Thank you!
He won't be home with us until April 4th28th around 8pm. The wait is driving me crazy! I'm happy they wanted to hold onto him though, i know the importance of having mama around ^,^

1 - 13 of 13 Posts