Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone , Fizzy Dave here :) ( my mum said i could use her computer if i was fast ) So there is two things I wanna ask all other Chihuahuas ;)

1 : every morning my mum washes my face , with a baby wipe or wet cloth :shock: she says this is for my own good :shock: not sure I agree :wink:

2 : Question for male Chi's ;) as i'm so macho and can lift my leg really high to pee , i sometimes get wee on my belly hair ! I don't see any problem with this ;) BUT my mum insists on cutting the hair away from my belly so I don't get yellow stains !!! does this seem ok ? Nervous other chis ( female ;) ) may laugh at me ... :wink:

bye for now ' Fizzy D ' :wave:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Fizzy Dave, you are a very fine typer! Well done!

My mummy also insists on getting the baby wipes out in the morning and she washes inside my ears too! Also, I am meeting a new friend tomorrow, and my new sister on Friday, so she made me have a bath tonight, YUCK!

I solve the pee problem by having no hair underneath :D

Take it easy, all men pee on themselves, its the Law :? Love Mr Big :wave:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey Fiz! Snap here^.^ My momma washes my face every morning too! I think it's okay as long as she says it is! It's supposed to elp get rid of the sleepies and bacteria that was on my face over the night to help keep me healthy! :D

Also, cutting the belly hairs on a younger chihuahua can irritate the skin and might dry the skin out!! Have your momma ask the vet before doing this :roll:

PS. I go for the bigger dogs(mutts) and my woman, Ally, never minded me peeing on myself!! Good luck brotha!! :wave: :headbang:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Hello Fizzy!

This is Jack, Bella and Chico here. We are both really big boys now and lift our legs too! WE have our hair cut too, mummy insists! She says we look smarter, clean boys!

Also we have our faces washed in the mornings!! And before we go to bed! Also have our feet cleaned!!

Hiya Fizzy this is Bella! I think you look wonderful. You are a stunner and I wish you could be my boyfriend!!!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NewMommy said:
Also, cutting the belly hairs on a younger chihuahua can irritate the skin and might dry the skin out!! Have your momma ask the vet before doing this :roll:

Thanks for your reply , my mum only cuts the very ends of my long hair off !! no where near to my skin !! so no worries there :) Thanks
for your concern I'll make sure , she don't cut to much hair off ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
NewMommy said:

Thanks for your reply , my mum only cuts the very ends of my long hair off !! no where near to my skin !! so no worries there :) Thanks
for your concern I'll make sure , she don't cut to much hair off ;)
No problem Fizz!! That's good that she doesn't go too near the skin! :D

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Hey Fizz! 8)

My mom was wondering why you need to get your face wiped every morning, and does your mom just use a wet washcloth? See, this is my mom's first time at being owned by a dog, and she doesn't know too much yet.

Also, I can lift my leg up really high too! Especially if the girls are watching!! I sometimes pee on my front legs, but that's all. Or sometimes if I'm wearing a shirt, I can pee on that too- it's a great way to get mom to take it off to show the girls my fab bod! But I think what your mom's doing by cutting your belly hair is just fine! I heard it's the new "in" thing!

Peace!
Cooper :rr: :lol:

·
Registered
433 Posts
Callisto here. So you guys like lift your leg to pee? umm can you say EWW! I'm glad I'm a girl. And why are you complaining about wipes? its NICE to be clean. and believe me if you're not, none of the other girl dogs are going to look twice. Now as for my mom my only complaint is that she can't find me enough clothes. I mean I only have one drawer full, and its all about the fashion! But on the upside we finally got a Michaels craft store so I got a new teddy bear t-shirt today and I have my eye on the most gorgeous fairy costume for halloween. Anyway toodles for now, its time for my beauty nap.

-Callisto

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Hi this is Marcus, I thought I had that face washing thing solved, I stole the washcloth before Mom could use it but darned if she didn't go get a different one. Oh well. Guess it isn't too bad since it doesn't last long. I don't have any long hair down there so Mom doesn't have to cut it. I lift my leg really high and Mom says she's just glad I finally learned to aim. Humph!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CooperChi said:
Hey Fizz! 8)

My mom was wondering why you need to get your face wiped every morning, and does your mom just use a wet washcloth? See, this is my mom's first time at being owned by a dog, and she doesn't know too much yet.
Or sometimes if I'm wearing a shirt, I can pee on that too- it's a great way to get mom to take it off to show the girls my fab bod!
Copper mate , GREAT tip re making my mum remove my shirt , I hate them 8) :cry:

Re my face , mum says it cleans my eyes ( sometimes they are a little wet in the mornings ) & makes me smell sweet ( not that I LIKE to smell sweet ) , most days she uses a baby wipe BUT never gets it in my eyes just incase it was not nice or safe for me ....

Any chance a girl chi ( or two ;) ) could let us know , do you like us 'boys' more if we smell good ?

"Dave " :wave:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
hey handsome, chiwi here.......

my mama cleans my face too. it's good to be clean. us girls don't like stinky smelly boys... well stinky and smelly the chi's are an exception. haha! you guys lift your leg to pee?? whoa that's talent!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
luv4mygirls said:
haha! you guys lift your leg to pee?? whoa that's talent!
yeah I'm real good too , I can pee really high , I'm also really good at peeing on my mum's brothers work bag :lol:

Phewwwwwwwwwww so it's OK to be a clean boy :D 8)

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Good to know those cute girls like us clean hey Fizz? Good thing your mommy takes good care of you! (I think you would still get all the girls even if you were a little dirty though). I'm lucky, whatever my mommy forgets to clean on me, my cat brother makes sure to fix that :wink: (But shh, don't tell the girls, it's kind of embarassing) :wink:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Hey there is this Rasta Man

All my brothers and sister and me get our face and paws washed right after we come in from going potty, cause mama don't like us to track dirt on her carpet :roll: And well we all like to dig in the dirt.

Hey there guys don't know what lifting your leg to go pee yet is?? I squat still. Mommy says when I get bigger And get something called hormones I will start lifting my leg. I think its really cool and cant wait to do it.

Your buddy,

Rasta Man

1 - 20 of 92 Posts