Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey Fiz! Snap here^.^ My momma washes my face every morning too! I think it's okay as long as she says it is! It's supposed to elp get rid of the sleepies and bacteria that was on my face over the night to help keep me healthy! :D

Also, cutting the belly hairs on a younger chihuahua can irritate the skin and might dry the skin out!! Have your momma ask the vet before doing this :roll:

PS. I go for the bigger dogs(mutts) and my woman, Ally, never minded me peeing on myself!! Good luck brotha!! :wave: :headbang:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
NewMommy said:
Also, cutting the belly hairs on a younger chihuahua can irritate the skin and might dry the skin out!! Have your momma ask the vet before doing this :roll:

Thanks for your reply , my mum only cuts the very ends of my long hair off !! no where near to my skin !! so no worries there :) Thanks
for your concern I'll make sure , she don't cut to much hair off ;)
No problem Fizz!! That's good that she doesn't go too near the skin! :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
ok boys , maybe we should give in and let our mums be happy :) ( you know we get our own way if our mums are happy :lol: :wink: :wink: )
see ' Mr Big ' does look kinda cool in a posh collar 8)
Hey, Snap here! That collar is pretty cool! My mom got me a big manly one with big black paws on it, but my collar tag is a pink bone, cuz my mom loves her pink. The background of the big paws is orange, but I can deal with that. my mom also loves her orange too!

Today my mom took me to volleyball for a bit and there were so many girls there! They all came up to pet me and say how cute I was but, I know I am anyway :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.