Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Hey Fizz! 8)

My mom was wondering why you need to get your face wiped every morning, and does your mom just use a wet washcloth? See, this is my mom's first time at being owned by a dog, and she doesn't know too much yet.

Also, I can lift my leg up really high too! Especially if the girls are watching!! I sometimes pee on my front legs, but that's all. Or sometimes if I'm wearing a shirt, I can pee on that too- it's a great way to get mom to take it off to show the girls my fab bod! But I think what your mom's doing by cutting your belly hair is just fine! I heard it's the new "in" thing!

Peace!
Cooper :rr: :lol:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Good to know those cute girls like us clean hey Fizz? Good thing your mommy takes good care of you! (I think you would still get all the girls even if you were a little dirty though). I'm lucky, whatever my mommy forgets to clean on me, my cat brother makes sure to fix that :wink: (But shh, don't tell the girls, it's kind of embarassing) :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.