Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Hi this is Marcus, I thought I had that face washing thing solved, I stole the washcloth before Mom could use it but darned if she didn't go get a different one. Oh well. Guess it isn't too bad since it doesn't last long. I don't have any long hair down there so Mom doesn't have to cut it. I lift my leg really high and Mom says she's just glad I finally learned to aim. Humph!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
Yeah my mum is really cool :) :) 8)

( BUT I'm a little worried now :shock: !! earlier today my friend 'Mr Big'
came to visit :) he had a collar with his name in diamonds
on it , now my mum says she has got to get me one !!!! :shock: )
Hey guys, don't talk about that. Mom says she loves those and when I finish showing I get one too. I'm hoping it takes a long time and she forgets about it. Diamonds, bling, ick. That's for girls.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Hey Ritz, Mom got really mad at me for peeing on the drapes too and them Mommy took them down and washed them. I don't get it. Anyway then she taped a peepad to the brick thing that the fireplace sits on so I can lift my leg there. I squatted and lifted my leg for a long time so it's cool. I don't know about your girlfriend growling at you. Some of the girls growl at me but some of them sniff back, how cool is that? Maybe if you sniffed her face first?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.