Chihuahua People Forum banner
41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
ugh, i can't believe my mama came in here! sheesh! i bet she reads my diary on dogster too! how embarrassing.

yeah i get my bikini area shaved too :oops: and my paw fur. it keeps them looking dainty. how often does everyone get a bath? my mama gives me one every 2-3 weeks. like come oooon that is way too much!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Chiwi me and my "brothers" are given baths at least once a week. Mummy says we shouldn't roll in the dirty sand at the beach we go to once a week. My mummy does my bikini area too! I love being pampered! Chiwi do you have a best friend????

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
luv4mygirls said:
. how often does everyone get a bath? my mama gives me one every 2-3 weeks. like come oooon that is way too much!

I really do try to keep out of the bath ,if I get any mud or dirt on me I try to rub it all off on my mums bed or sofa before she notices ;)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Iamafairy said:
Chiwi me and my "brothers" are given baths at least once a week. Mummy says we shouldn't roll in the dirty sand at the beach we go to once a week. My mummy does my bikini area too! I love being pampered! Chiwi do you have a best friend????

ugh no! i'm kinda stuck up and i hate when others try to sniff my butt, i get offended cause i'm royalty ya know so i haven't made friends.... i mean come on, whats wrong with a head nod "how ya doin i'm chiwi" why does my nose have to go in someone's butt for me to get to know them?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Taco here......don't tell anybody 'cuz I'd get embarrased, but, Daddy says that Buster (my big brother) and I both pee like girl dogs. Mommy says it's OK, she kinda likes it like that. I don't know what he's talking about, I'm doing it just like the big guy. Sometimes, when I have to pee real, real bad I even get some on my front legs. Oh, and, Mommy told me to tell you guys that this thread is hilarious. What's a thread?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
hey hey hey, my name is bonty i'm not a chee wa wa but i reside with chiwi. i'm older and the say i'm a shih tzu mix whatever they mean by that. i just had to jump in and say that i like to pee on my sisters my brother and my mother. i haven't peed on chiwi cause she is always being held and i'm not allowed by her. they think i will bite her. i prolly would though but don't hate me for that! the dr says i'm "special" and i have a learning disability. oh and my brother rolo says he can't get his back legs up anymore to pee cause he has sever DJD (mom will tell you waht that is cause i have no idea...)

ok this is bonty signing out.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Tinker said:
Oh of course we're nuts, that's half the fun of having a chi, LOL. Mom just had to say something, she knows this is our thread darn it. Hey Chiwi, even if you don't like making friends you throw a good party.
thanks! i'm putting together another one to celebrate mom's new job. gotta spend her money some how!!! i'll let ya's know when it is big boy ;) ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
hi guys and girls, Oliver here. I just wanted to say that I always pee all over my tummy and sometimes I turn my head towards my bum when I'm peeing and squirt my own nose!! I just want to know what's going on back there. hehehe. :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Zeus here.... I wasn't going to post because I was alittle embarressed, but I have yet to master the lifting the leg thing and I'm 1.5 years old. I try it once in awhile, but I just can't seem to balance myself, so I squat. My mom insists on washing my paws and my private areas every time I go potty. Sometimes she uses a baby wipe and other times she just uses a paper towel and water. She says humans wipe themselves, why shouldn't dogs. She also says since she doesn't wear shoes in the house it would be defeating the purpose of bringing dirt in the house if I didn't get my feet washed every time I came in the house.

Can't a fellow get alittle dirty sometimes????? Some girls like the bad-boy dirty image!!

:)

41 - 60 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.