Chihuahua People Forum banner
61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
hey fizzy mate !! it's cosmo here :wink: i'm a big boy now and feel very macho .....but all those girls in the house are interfering with my manly-ness :shock: how do you lift your leg ???i still squat :D

high paw x

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Hi Cosmo dude , you need to concentrate and stop thinking
of any type of girllie stuff ( stop thinking of ' pink ' ! )

Try watching some army type tv programs or maybe some
wrestling or boxing , another idea is to try
lifting that leg to pee while the girls aren't watching there can really
put you off !!

( I did my first one on the sofa , mum was not happy ! I can't
understand why ? she should have been proud ? I was ;) )

AND you will get there soon mate promise .... ;)

Dave !! 8)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
shut-up!! my mom is pink-obsessed ....sheesh, she only knows two things leopard-prints and pink, pink pink ......i have to wear babyblue :? yuk !!
your mommy sounds way cooler :headbang: wanna swap ? :wink:

high paw

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Yeah my mum is really cool :) :) 8)

( BUT I'm a little worried now :shock: !! earlier today my friend 'Mr Big'
came to visit :) he had a collar with his name in diamonds
on it , now my mum says she has got to get me one !!!! :shock: )

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
Yeah my mum is really cool :) :) 8)

( BUT I'm a little worried now :shock: !! earlier today my friend 'Mr Big'
came to visit :) he had a collar with his name in diamonds
on it , now my mum says she has got to get me one !!!! :shock: )
Hey guys, don't talk about that. Mom says she loves those and when I finish showing I get one too. I'm hoping it takes a long time and she forgets about it. Diamonds, bling, ick. That's for girls.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
My mum said she is getting me one of them too!!! and dont tell anyone my secret but sometimes when i lift my leg up to pee sometimes i get unbalanced and fall and im 2!!! :oops:

xdeanox

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
ok boys , maybe we should give in and let our mums be happy :) ( you know we get our own way if our mums are happy :lol: :wink: :wink: )
see ' Mr Big ' does look kinda cool in a posh collar 8)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
xfayex said:
dont tell anyone my secret but sometimes when i lift my leg up to pee sometimes i get unbalanced and fall and im 2!!! :oops:

your secret is safe with us , us boys keep secrets :wink:
I know a big secret. If you never moved, try to talk your mom and dad into it. It's so much fun, especially if you have a big kitty brother to teach you how to pull tape off of packed boxes, hide behind boxes, and terrify Mommy by climbing on boxes.

Here's the secret - if you get to move your Mommy will be down in the floor a lot bending over boxes. Catch her doing this at a time when she's not already mad at Daddy about something, then stick your cold nose or wet tongue on the back or inner part of her thigh! :lol: :lol: She'll squeal like you never heard. When she turns around to yell at you, paw the floor, stick your butt in the air and yap a tiny little yap while wagging your tail and you won't get in trouble. :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
ok boys , maybe we should give in and let our mums be happy :) ( you know we get our own way if our mums are happy :lol: :wink: :wink: )
see ' Mr Big ' does look kinda cool in a posh collar 8)
Hey, Snap here! That collar is pretty cool! My mom got me a big manly one with big black paws on it, but my collar tag is a pink bone, cuz my mom loves her pink. The background of the big paws is orange, but I can deal with that. my mom also loves her orange too!

Today my mom took me to volleyball for a bit and there were so many girls there! They all came up to pet me and say how cute I was but, I know I am anyway :wink:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
oooo you boys will look handsome with some bling bling on! i got my own bling, swarovski crystal collar! it's sooo pretty! when you boys look like you have some money it makes us girls take notice more ;)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
quote]

I know a big secret. If you never moved, try to talk your mom and dad into it. It's so much fun, especially if you have a big kitty brother to teach you how to pull tape off of packed boxes, hide behind boxes, and terrify Mommy by climbing on boxes.

Here's the secret - if you get to move your Mommy will be down in the floor a lot bending over boxes. Catch her doing this at a time when she's not already mad at Daddy about something, then stick your cold nose or wet tongue on the back or inner part of her thigh! :lol: :lol: She'll squeal like you never heard. When she turns around to yell at you, paw the floor, stick your butt in the air and yap a tiny little yap while wagging your tail and you won't get in trouble. :D[/quote]

Jasmine here - OMG Frasier, that is such a cool idea! I don't think my mommy will be moving anytime soon, but I bet I could catch her when she's bending over to clean that funny thing in the bathroom - ya' know that thing that has water in it. I don't remember what mom calls it, but i bet if I did that when she was cleaning it, she might even fall in that thing!! That would be soooo funny. Gotta try that -------

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
hello again guys , Fizzy here 8)

I was having such a good day ,playing , relaxing in the sun & then my mum decided I needed a bath :shock: well ok I thought it makes her happy and I know there is some fresh chicken in the fridge and if I'm good I just knew she will let me have some .. So I stood there like a good boy & the bath went ok BUT THEN the worst thing happened it was all over and done with so I went to sit on the grass and look cool 8) then my nan come over to visit , I ran to see her to see what biscuits she had brought me ;) and horror of all horrors she said

" OHHH he looks so PRETTY " :shock: :shock:

have to say guys i'm not happy :roll: :roll: :roll: ;)

61 - 80 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.