Chihuahua People Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Hey guys, Ritz here. I think I'm confused because I squat and lift my leg. Hmm...I can't decide. Mom always gets mad at me because I lift my leg and pee on her new drapes. I don't know why though. I thought drapes were for peeing on. :?: :? I think I'm a lucky guy though...I have a hot girlfriend at home. I love to sniff her butt but she always growls at me. Any tips?

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Hey Ritz, Mom got really mad at me for peeing on the drapes too and them Mommy took them down and washed them. I don't get it. Anyway then she taped a peepad to the brick thing that the fireplace sits on so I can lift my leg there. I squatted and lifted my leg for a long time so it's cool. I don't know about your girlfriend growling at you. Some of the girls growl at me but some of them sniff back, how cool is that? Maybe if you sniffed her face first?

·
Registered
518 Posts
:wave: Mommy let me come say bye. We're leaving now to go on a long drive. She says I get to sit up front and see a dessert for a long time. I have to wear tags with my Grandma's number all over them. I haven't met Grandma yet. Mommy says I'll see her as soon as we get to the new home. I hope she'll be as easy to train as Mommy was. :D

Mommy seems nervous and I can't put my paw on why. I'll come tell you when I get to my new house. :wave:

Fizzy.. Mommy says pretty is good. :p

Ritz.. I don't know anything about girls. Maybe she should sniff first. :p

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Frasier's Mommy said:
Fizzy.. Mommy says pretty is good. :p
That's really good to know :) but do any girl Chis think 'pretty' is good for a boy :?: :D

Re sniffing , I also don't understand why girls makes such a big fuss about it :roll: :wink:

Have a safe trip Frasier , I'm sure your new home will be fantastic :D
& one last thing ' look after your mum dude ' 8)

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Have a good trip Frasier!! Tell mom to drive safely!

Yeah, I don't know why she makes a big fuss either. Maybe I shouldn't try to hump her all the time. :oops:

Fizzy - I'm not sure if I would want to be called pretty. I mean, I think I'm pretty macho even though mom calls me a wuss. I think we should leave pretty to the girls.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
That's really good to know :) but do any girl Chis think 'pretty' is good for a boy :?: :D

Re sniffing , I also don't understand why girls makes such a big fuss about it :roll: :wink:

Hey, Fizzy, - Jasmine here. Yes, I definitely think "pretty" is good for a boy. You are one cool dude, Fizzy.

As for sniffing, well maybe you should try a couple of licks on the face first - you know, kind of introduce yourself before you sniff?

Later, Fizz.

Jasmine

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i hate when my butt gets sniffed! girls like their personal space at times ritz! sadie told me personally that you annoy her sometimes and she growls at you on days you annoy her. i'm not allowed to tell what things you do that annoy het though. it's a girl thing, we expect you boys to just know what is bothering us...

and in my opinion pretty for a boy, is not cool.... but son't worry fizzy i don't think your pretty i think your hot ;)

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Phewww all is ok , when my mum was shopping today I rolled in something that smells really bad :lol: now I smell really good 8)

( mum doesn't seem to happy LOL , now I really don't look or smell pretty ;) )

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Hey Ritz, it's your hoochie poochie love object, Lily. I don't mind it when boys sniff my butt. I was never much of a butt sniffer myself but there's this Boston terrier at my daycare and he is a butt sniffing machine. Now I've turned into a butt sniffer too. :wink:
Oh boy! :hello1: Can I come over and sniff your butt?? Shhh...don't tell Sadie....she might get jealous!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
ilovesadie said:
Rachael Polachek said:
Hey Ritz, it's your hoochie poochie love object, Lily. I don't mind it when boys sniff my butt. I was never much of a butt sniffer myself but there's this Boston terrier at my daycare and he is a butt sniffing machine. Now I've turned into a butt sniffer too. :wink:
Oh boy! :hello1: Can I come over and sniff your butt?? Shhh...don't tell Sadie....she might get jealous!
Sure, Ritz, we'll have a butt sniffing party. I know you're taller than me but that's no problem. My friend Jake is a great big chow and I can only reach his butt if I leap off the ground or if I stand on my hind legs and stretch my neck. A good butt sniff is worth the extra effort, as I'm sure you know.

I promise not to tell Sadie but she has no idea what she's missing out on!

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.