Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off...sorry I've been a bit quiet the past few weeks. I finally switched from working nights to days so instead of having free time at night from work to read & post I'm sleeping at night & busy at work during the day. (days on an Alzheimer's unit are NUTTY LOL) Anyway, I'm only working 2-2 1/2 days during the week but we're all adjusting. The pups have been doing fab being left home alone (with full run of the downstairs) those couple of days a week (they're alone for between 7-8 hours those days) & so far haven't gotten into any trouble. My hubby is able to stop in occasionally as well to peek in on them so that's nice plus when my girls are on vacation or have snow days...they'll be here as well. That's been the most difficult thing for this change...since my pups rarely were ever left alone for long periods. So when people ask how I like the change I always say the sleep is nice but alsohow bad I feel for my Chi Chi's. LOL

Anyway, I stopped into Petsmart last weekend in search for those dang Martha Steward beds I keep seeing on here. They were for sale online for $35 so I thought we'd be lucky & find them in the store. NO LUCK! The only MS bed I could find were the matress looking ones & while they're cute...not the style I wanted. We did find these beds that were on sale though...half price so we got 2 of these beds for the regular price of one! One red & one brown. They also had a teal color but it wouldn't match our home so we skipped that one. The pups love 'em though... :lol: So they say...

Mewwy Chwiskmess....we'z gonna take a nap!! :daisy:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww gorgeous pic, as always, Heather! Love the bed, love the red! They all look so darn cute in there with their little heads peeking out! :D Mewwy Chwiskmess to you and the chi's. :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Oh goodness! They are just the best! I love their new bed!! Fits them perfectly! hehehe Merry Christmas to you and your sweet babies from Shayley, Kizzie and Me!!! =)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Awww Heather....you have such pretty babies! Love the new bed....now Im gonna have to go to petsmart;) Love the red....my fav color :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That red is gorgeous! As are your babies!!! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!! I really have never been a huge fan of red but it's totally growing on me. And it does look great in our living area especially with my hubby's fire fighter collectables & our Christmas decorations. hehe

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww am sure the pups are fine on those couple of days, they all have each other which is great and i bet they are never bored.
Your job must be very hard too, my mum had Alzheimers.

Anyway, back to the fun topic.
I love the new bed, and the chis look fab in it. I also love red. hehe!

I cant get my 3 to sit nice for a pic, so how you get 6 always amazes me. lol
I love your stockings on the fireplace too.
Merry christmas to you and your gorgeous crew! x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts