Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Wee's and I send our love.

Gia wouldn't stand still under the tree, so I'll try again later.

Lexie, Chance & Jade.

Not the best pics. I took them with my phone.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, so cute!!! i love the knitted hats with the pom poms too :) , where did you find those, Merry Christmas :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Merry Christmas! :)
Hope you got some much needed rest from all the renos!

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh T, the wees are so cute under the tree! How is the reno going? Hope it's finished soon. Merry Christmas from the boys.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tank you eberbodies! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you so much everyone!!

Kimberly, it's coming along. The Holidays have delayed things with everyone being off work. I'm hoping in the next 2 weeks it's completed. I can't really complain. I basically had my house gutted and redone. I'm excited to see the complete project. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
aww, so cute!!! i love the knitted hats with the pom poms too :) , where did you find those, Merry Christmas :)
I'm so sorry I missed your question. I have been so crazy busy lately.

I got those outfits at Petedge about 2, maybe 3 years ago. They are super cute! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh T, the wees are so cute under the tree! How is the reno going? Hope it's finished soon. Merry Christmas from the boys.
Hi there Pam! (((hugs))) Kisses & hugs to you and the boys!

It's coming along pretty good. I'd prefer it to be completed, but unfortuanetly the Holidays have set it back some. Lots of people off work/closed. I'm hoping to have everything done within 2 weeks. Fingers crossed. It was a very large Reno. Pretty much gutted almost 2,400 sq. ft. It will all be worth it in the end. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll send them right over. :lol: ;) Thank you!! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts