Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shall start off with Dave first, he had a nice bath the other day so I took some pics of that, and him drying off after. Isn't he gorgeous! :D

He's gone brown cos he's about to shed!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And my latest addition, Stanley the ig. I've had him about 3 weeks and he's about 9 weeks or so now. He had an accident last week, I asked me OH to hold him for TWO mins while i cleaned the viv out and he dropped Stanley and then tried to pick him up by his tail :eek: Stupid man. He's had reps his whole life including igs so he knows better than to do that :rolleyes: Anyway, the end of Stanley's tail came off so he now looks really odd! Its growing back already though!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Your King snake is beautiful! I love snakes and have had black snakes, garter snakes, green snakes, burmese python and a Reticulating python in my past.

I love Stanley to, I have Iguanas to but I love snakes :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lovely looking snake and iguana too. I have a cornsnake and a royal python (who weighs more than my chihuahua!)

Brian :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
great pics! I however am not as brave as you lol I would run a mile!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol! Well, the iguana is just like a little puppy :D Of course, when he grows up he will be like a BIG puppy... They can get to about 7ft long...!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Lol! Well, the iguana is just like a little puppy :D Of course, when he grows up he will be like a BIG puppy... They can get to about 7ft long...!
7 foot long?!!! Far out that is massive, I had no idea. Where will you keep him ?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im currently working on my OH to convert an enormous old double wardrobe for him to live in. I picked it up for £5 at the local auctions, bargain! lol He will also be free roaming in the house when im home, once he's bigger. He's only about 16inches long at the moment, and half of that is his tail! So he has a lot of growing to do before he needs that.

ETA: Found this pic! This is a large adult male. This one is very, very big but Stanley could make that size if he turns out to be male and grows well :D

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Im currently working on my OH to convert an enormous old double wardrobe for him to live in. I picked it up for £5 at the local auctions, bargain! lol He will also be free roaming in the house when im home, once he's bigger. He's only about 16inches long at the moment, and half of that is his tail! So he has a lot of growing to do before he needs that.

ETA: Found this pic! This is a large adult male. This one is very, very big but Stanley could make that size if he turns out to be male and grows well :D

far out!!!
What do they eat when they are bigger? I would be frightened he would try to snack on the chi's :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts